Saturday, September 28, 2013

Where We Stop, Nobo - Oh, Here!

Well, that was not what I expected...

Trina had her date last Saturday, and while she didn't exactly get to have sex, she and her date did at least enjoy themselves immensely.  She showed up early Sunday morning to retrieve her youngling, and ended up staying a little later than she thought she would.  She did eventually take her kid though, which left me time to take care of stuff around the house.

She came back in plenty of time for us to make dancing, and actually get our lesson this week.  Some of the basic moves finally clicked for me, and I did a lot better during the lesson.  I was looking forward to putting that lesson to use...but I'd noticed Trina had went to sit down towards the end of the lesson.  (The way they do it is kind of round-robin, for the lesson anyway.  They show a move, you practice a few times with one person, then everyone rotates around the room.  Social plus you get a feel for how different people move.)

When the lesson ended, I went to ask if she wanted back on the floor to try and put everything together, only to find out that she had an upset stomach.  So we made our apologies and drove back home.  Her stomach was better, but still not 100% by the time we got home, so we made our way upstairs to lay down and cuddle for a bit while the kids played downstairs and outside.

We settled on a movie, and lay down to watch...and then her hand started roaming.  Now, to be fair, she had kind of teased before, especially since I tend to wear loose shorts.  She'd let her hand run underneath, just kind of touching the high thigh area and nothing more.  That definitely was not a barrier this time, and one thing led to another.  Thankfully, I'd had the foresight to buy condoms and stash them prior.

We finished, put ourselves together while finishing watching our movie, then went downstairs to start dinner and hang out with Susan.  That night, there was no issue.  After Trina left, Susan and I had a chat about things, and she promised me she had no problem with any of it.

Cue the next day.  After I got home from work, Susan told me that she realized that she was jealous after all, and so we sat down and talked about it.  We went back and forth, trying to pin down what it was she was jealous over...because it wasn't just a generic, green eyed monster kind of thing.

More on the discussion in the next post, but we talked and everything came out okay.

So then later that night, the topic of testing came up...one I really should have had before, but I figured with a condom and with what I knew of her recent sex life, it wasn't too much of a risk.  We got all the questions answered to our satisfaction, awkward though it was over text.

Wednesday I was supposed to go over to her house so I could spend time with her without her kid and our youngest going toe to toe, especially since the next day she was babysitting for us.  Of course, what's the ONE freaking day that I have to work way stupid late?  So I didn't get to see her then.  Thursday was very brief; Susan and I dropped our munchkins off at her place so we could go to a poly meetup (mostly a waste of time).

Today Susan left to go see Ryan after a couple weeks of not being able to; he's in the middle of moving...I had the opportunity to go over to her place while she was getting it ready for her date from last week and his wife to come over for a night there, but Susan wanted to leave before all the traffic hit...so that was a no-go.  We're supposed to meet tomorrow morning, but then she has plans early afternoon on into the night, so I'm probably going to be sleeping alone for the next couple of nights until Susan gets back.

All in all, a confusing, wild ride of a week.