Thursday, October 10, 2013

Just Keep Digging...

Susan continues to work her way through her own insecurities in regards to the relationship between Trina and I. She's even seeking out a poly-friendly shrink, to help her. I can tell her all day long that she should listen to her what her logic is telling her, not her head, but then again since I'm the one that's involved...yeah.

I'm hoping she can actually resolve some of her fears...she actually managed to work it beyond the friendship thing, even beyond the whole fear of being less fun. It took her a bit, but she realized it stems from fear of abandonment...not from anything as a kid, but as an adult she's lost pretty much everyone she considered a friend, even before we moved away.  They all just moved on with their lives, and she got left behind. She's worried that I'll do the same.

I don't know how to comfort her well enough...I hope her psych can help her comfort herself.